Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://abhi.com.pk.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
EARLY WAGE ACCESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY REGISTERING AND ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“T&C’s”), THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
References to ‘We’ ‘Our ‘and ‘Us’ refer to Abhi.
References to ‘You’, ‘Employee’ and ‘Your’ refer to Customer.
References to ‘Employer’ refer to Company.
Reference to ‘Agreement’ refers to the legally binding document signed between the Employer and Abhi.
Reference to ‘Third Party’ refers to all platforms utilizing Abhi Services.
Reference to ‘Goods’ refer to the relevant units in the inventory of Abhi.
Reference to ‘Contract Price’ refers to net asset value of the Goods plus profit margin.
Abhi is solely responsible for providing a platform to enable financial transactions to Employees subject to the Employers signing an agreement with Abhi and individuals onboarding (“Agreement”).
1. Abhi App
- The Abhi App (‘App’) provides You with access to Your unpaid salary, through a musawamah facility, by making available to You Goods thereunder, and You agree to purchase the same at the Contract Price.
- The App is a bank agnostic, cloud-based platform that offers multiple solutions to access Your Salary.
- The App functions in a rights and responsibility based structure where all the rights are solely assigned to the Customer who has the right to have early access to a portion(s) of its salary (the “Advance Salary”) by an Customer up till the date and time of initiating a transaction through the App.
- Transactions must be in Pakistani rupee only.
- You are not permitted to make transactions of cash.
- App cannot provide retroactive access to unpaid earnings that arose before You established Your Abhi account.
- All transaction made through the App are charged as per the commercials decided in the Agreement.
0. Onboarding criteria
- The Employer is validly existing and duly organized business under the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan with necessary authority, qualifications, licenses, permits and registrations necessary to conduct its business.
- The Employee must:
- Be currently employed;
- have a valid and up to date Nadra issued Id card, e-mail address; and
- mobile telephone number to be registered with Abhi App.
- The Employee or the Employer is not on any of the following Lists:
- US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctions list;
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC)sanctions list;and
- Nadra cancelled CNIC;
- You will be informed of any change Abhi makes via SMS and email.
- Abhi reserves the right to add, modify, revise, vary, amend, delete, withdraw or supplement, in whole or in part, any of the provisions outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- You must notify us immediately if Your information changes.
3. Your Responsibilities
- If You believe that the App have been accessed without Your knowledge or consent, or that password has been fraudulently used, You shall contact Abhi immediately to block account and future transactions.
- You will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of access to the App and must not, under any circumstances, allow any third party or any person to access or use the App for any purpose.
- Any such payment in connection with or in respect of a transaction made on the App shall be verified and authenticated by You.
- You shall be responsible to verify and authenticate the Payment and account details of the beneficiary accounts to authorize a transaction through the App.
- You are advised to exercise caution and use industry-standard means to detect and disable viruses and other harmful materials.
- You will not use the App in any way that will contravene any legal or regulatory provision.
- You Agree to repay, return and or reimburse Abhi any extra amount transferred as a result of a system error, human error or technical glitch.Abhi reserves the right to automatically recover the amount in excess of Your rightful ownership from your account, with or without notice.
- Any penalties levied by any regulatory authority with regard to the use by Customer shall be purely to the Customer’s sole account.
- In case of a dispute with the Employer, You shall resolve the Dispute.
- You must notify us of any dispute between You and Your Employer.
- In the case where you sign up directly through Abhi, without involvement from the Employer or a third party, You are responsible for providing true and accurate information to Abhi.
- You agree to acquire the Goods from Abhi and sell the same to NBP-FUNDS.
4. You and Your Employer
- You Agree to allow your Employer to make direct debit payments to Us of any outstanding amount payable to Us inclusive of any amount under the Contract Price from your salary and/or settlement amount.
- You Consent to Your Employer Sharing employment data with Us and receiving data from Us.
- Abhi only requests information from your Employer that is required to provide the Service, and such information is not shared outside of Abhi, other than with regulators.
- Transaction alerts in real time for all Your transactions and will be visible to the Employer.
- The App relies upon information from Your Employer about You.
- In the scenario that Your Employer disagrees with you about the amount of unpaid earnings You earned or the amount that it owes You. We do not resolve or otherwise become involved in disputes between You and Your Employer.
- In case of individuals onboarding independently:
- Abhi may communicate with your Employer to ensure the accuracy of the information You provide to Abhi.
- Abhi may take support from your employer to recover any outstanding amounts payable.
5. Your undertakings
- You undertake to abide by the Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Combating Terrorist Financing (CFT) Act/Regulations issued by the State Bank of Pakistan, Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan and as prescribed in the Law of Pakist an.
- You undertake and agree not to use or permit the use of App for any illegal or improper purposes and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing the transactions.
- You shall be responsible for accuracy, completeness and authenticity of the funds transferred made through the App.
- You acknowledge that the App consists of complex software that is never wholly free from defects, errors and bugs and undertakes not to hold Abhi responsible for among other things, backend errors, the operation and availability of the systems used for accessing the App.
- You undertake and confirm that compliance with theses T&C’s and provision of the Services shall be subject to the internal policies of Abhi, which may change from time to time, and the relevant circulars/ notifications of SECP.
- The Customer holder accepts that Abhi is solely a service provider and accepts that Abhi will not be liable for any transactions done via the App.
- To the fullest under applicable laws, in no event shall Abhi be liable to Customer for indirect, consequential, exemplary, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the furnishing, performance, use of this App, violation of these T&C’S and/or misrepresentations, fraud, willful misconduct, actions, omissions or negligence by You.
- Customer shall be solely responsible and Abhi shall not be liable for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) if access is gained to account through forgery, wiretap, theft or divulgence of password by Customer.
- Abhi shall not liable or responsible for any transaction related issue(s) faced by You due to mobile network portability or incorrect information provided by You or Your Employer.
- Abhi will not be liable for any technical glitch and/ or viruses.
- Abhi will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of Our App.
7. Abhi’s Rights
- Abhi may block the account/suspend the service if any company and/or its authorized personnel are found to be involved in any suspicious activity or an activity in violation of the laws of Pakistan or have violated these T&C’s. You liable for actionsas determined by Abhi and/or result in partial or complete suspension of the Account. Any penalties levied by any regulatory authority with regard to the use by You all be purely Your sole Account.
- Abhi is authorized to make such disclosures in respect of the Account and transactions as may be required by any court order or competent authority or agency under the provisions or applicable laws and/or otherwise to safeguard the interests of Abhi.
- Abhi may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting.
8. Abhi Undertakings
- The Services provided by US to You will not infringe or violate any intellectual property rights or other right of any third party.
- Abhi shall conduct all activities in a professional, ethical and orderly manner and shall ensure provision of quality services at all times with an objective to satisfy You.
The Customer agrees to fully indemnify and hold harmless Abhi, its representatives and employees, to the fullest extent of the law from any consequence arising as a result of using the App.
10. Unscheduled Downtime
During unscheduled maintenance a notice shall be placed on the App and an email/sms shall be sent notifying Customer that there is an unscheduled outage and the expected duration.