Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://abhi.com.pk.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We have tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you are not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to us so please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions feel free to contact us by sending an email to [●].
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
To provide the best experience to you, we collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the Platform. When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Information you provide to us
If you are an Employee of a company:
- you will be asked to provide certain contact information that is necessary for the registration of a Platform-account including name, residential / employer’s complete address, updated residential address, phone number,email address ;
- you will be asked to provide certain identity information, tax registration and/orrelated information about you, such as your designation in a company, nature of work in that company, ;
- we will process any information provided to us in connection with disputes or to support complaints in connection with the Platform or Services utilized via the Platform. Please note, you may submit disputes or complaints regarding the Services on the Platform, and under such circumstances, we will process data provided to us by you that is relevant to the disputes or complaints submitted. This may include data to the extent relevant to the disputes or complaints that are being reviewed by the Platform and to the extent that the Individual(s) has provided their explicit consent to their data beingshared with us for the purposes of handling the complaints and/or settling the
Information that we collect automatically
- If you contact us via our customer services department e. chat service or trouble shooting, we may collect information regarding your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, email, username, password and other registration information. We may record a copy of your correspondence and ask for additional information to verify your identity.
- We may collect contact details and other information of Individuals from publicly available sources for the purposes of verifying the Individuals and performingdue diligence on the
- We may collect details of the Individual activities, transactions and interactions on the Platform including information relating to dispute and complaint records,communications between us and the Individuals and any information disclosed in any discussion
- From time to time, we may also collect information, including representative contact names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses, about the existing and prospective Individuals, during or in connection with trade shows,industry events and/or other
- If you visit our Platform, we will automatically collect certain information from your device. Specifically, this information may include IP addresses, device type, unique deviceidentification numbers, browser type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location), browsing patterns and details of how you have interacted with our Platform and the Services available on it. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Platform and visitors to the Platform including, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors. Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Platform, where they come from, and what content is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and standard of our Platform. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the section G. “COOKIES” below.
- Location information: Depending on the Services that an Individual uses, and the app settings or device permissions, we may collect the Individual’s real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address.
- Usage and Preference Information: We collect information as to how an Individual interacts with our Services, preferences and settings chosen.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to the Individuals use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of the Individual’s visit to our Services, the date and time of when the Services are used, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details.
Information that we receive from third parties
- We may receive personal information about you from social media platforms if you choose to register for a Platform account via a social media account. Exactly what information we receive will depend on your privacy settings with the applicableplatform, but it would typically include basic public profile information such as:
- Your user name ornickname;
- Your profilepicture;
- Contact details
- We may receive personal information about you from third parties that are engagedby us to assist with providing verification services and conducting suitable money laundering and KYC (know-your-customer) checks on Individuals. This may include your name, email address, company details and contact
- We may receive information about Individuals from third parties, such as NADRA, insurance companies, mobile wallet operators, financial institutions, credit bureaus, duly licensed lenders, other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers) or our affiliated companies or if an Individual uses any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide.
- If you choose to participate in reviewing or rating Services on the Platform, we may receive personal information about you from third parties that work with us toconduct reviews into our Services and/or rate
B. DISCLOSURE OR SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- our business partners (for example, in order for them to provide you with offers that may interestyou);
- mobile wallet providers, credit bureaus, insurance companies or other partner financial institutions;
- payment service providers who collect and process personal information to assist you with settling the payments for transactions through the
- credit risk assessment providers to conduct risk assessment on the Individuals to determine whether an Individual can be permitted to make a fundwithdrawal;
- cloud computing service providers to provide cloud storageservices;
- risk control service providers to assess the security of Individual’s accounts and transaction risks;and
- Thirdparty rating / reviewing service providers to carry out reviews of our Services with customers if you choose to participate in reviewing or rating Abhi’s Services;
- To our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations where we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or protect your vital interests or those of any other person, we may also disclose and transfer your personal information or as otherwise required or permitted by the applicable
- To report defaulters to any credit bureaus.
- Publishing statistics related to the use of the Platform, in which case all information shall be aggregated and made anonymous.
- To protect us from incurring any legal liability. In such event we shall be under no obligation to specifically inform the Individual or seek Individual’s approval or consent.
- To protect the personal safety of the Individual, Abhi, its members and employees, or any person, in any emergency.
- To agencies, counsels and/or any of our other agents to enforce Abhi’s rights against the Individual.
- To third party service providers solely for the purpose of assisting or rendering services to us in the administration of our Services.
- To third parties for the purpose of insuring Abhi from users of the Platform in relation to default or other credit loss and safeguarding Individual from fraud or unauthorized charges.
- To any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- To any other person with your consent to the
Abhi does not disclose information about identifiable individuals to other parties, but we may provide them with anonymous, encrypted and/or anonymized aggregate information/data about the Individuals, the information we share is in a de-identified format that does not personally identify the Individual. We will use Individual’s data for the purposes of compiling statistics relating to our user base or financial product or services and may disclose such information to any third party for such purposes, provided that such information will always be anonymous.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- necessary for providing the Services pursuant to the agreement between you and Abhi and/or its affiliates (for example, to provide you with the Services you request and to identify and authenticate you so you may use thePlatform);
- necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example, to comply with applicable accounting rules and to make mandatory disclosures to law enforcement agencies or authorities);
- necessaryfor our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; and/or where it is based on your
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be to operate our Platform and Services, manage our relationship with you and communicate with you as necessary to provide our Services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improving our Platform and our Services, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of ensuring the security of our Platform and Services and detecting or preventing illegal activities such as fraud. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time. We will advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). In some instances, you may be required to provide us with personal information for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you all of our Services, and for you to use all the features of our Platform.
- RETENTION AND STORAGE OF DATA
- We may retain your personal information as long as we have an ongoinglegitimate business need to do so, for example, to provide Services to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting
- All Individual credentials, information and data shall be encrypted while in-transit and while at rest/storage it shall be done so with strong, internationally accepted and published standards for key length, algorithms, cipher suits, digital certificates and applicable protocols that are not deprecated or demonstrated to be insecure/vulnerable. Encryption keys shall only be stored with appropriate robust security controls and shall remain in a non-exportable form in a highly secure and standard key store.
- When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we shall delete.
E. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Information collected by us shall be used for the purpose of:
- To allow Individual to use Services on the Platform;
- To allow Individual to undertake or initiate any transactions on the Platform;
- For our internal record keeping;
- To improve our Services;
- To improve Individual’s usage of the Platform, to manage Individual’s account and etc.
- To process payments with respect to transactions initiated on the Platform;
- To communicate important notices or changes to the Services provided by Company on the Platform, use of the Platform and the terms/policies which govern the relationship between Individual and us;
- or internal purposes of the Company such as auditing, data analysis and research conducted either indirectly/directly by us;
- or promotion and marketing purposes by us;
- for any other purposes with Individual’s consent; and/or
- for determining whether or not to provide Services or any product to Individual and the amount of such exposure and the terms and conditions applicable to such services or product.
From time to time, we may use Individual’s information to customize, develop and improve the Platform and/or Services according to Individual‘s interests.
- WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
We make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every Individual is entitled to the following rights which you can exercise at any time by contacting at the contact details provided in section J. “HOW TO CONTACT US?”.
- The right toaccess
You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right torectification
You have the right to request us, based on our legitimate interests, for correcting or updating any information you believe is inaccurate and completion of any information you find to be incomplete.
- The right toerasure
You have the right to request us to erase, remove or delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrictprocessing
You have the right to request us, in limited circumstances, to restrict processing of your personal data as specified in this Policy.
- The right to object toprocessing
You have the right to object us to process your data, unless and until it interferes with our rendering of Services to other Users of the Platform.
- The right to dataprobability
You have the right to request us to transfer your personal data that we collect directly from you or other Users as provided in this Policy.
- The right to opt-out of marketingcommunications
You have the tight to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the unsubscribe or opt-out link in the marketing e- mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact using the contact details provided in section J. “HOW TO CONTACT US?”.
- The right to withdraw
If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted in accordance with the lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- The right tocomplain
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information regarding your data protection rights and our use of your personal data please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
If you are aware of any changes or inaccuracies in this Policy, which in your information, are not in line with the data protection laws, you should inform us of such changes by contacting us at the contact details given section J. “HOW TO CONTACT US?”.
We use first and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical and/or security reasons in order for our Platform to operate. We refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. First party cookies are mainly served to enable basic functionality on our Platform; including web analytics cookies that help us understand how users use our web pages and how we can improve their use. For example, we use essential or strictly necessary cookies to enable us to recognize you when you sign into your Abhi account.
In addition we also use social media cookies. You may register for Platform membership and “share” Platform content through social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. These websites have their own privacy policies which govern their use of information, which you can find on the respective websites.
H. WHERE ABHI STORES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All data and information is saved and stored on servers, which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorized person(s) has access to it. Once an Individual’s information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. We shall take reasonable steps to help protect your rights of privacy and Individual’s information (personal or otherwise) in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of such information, in compliance with the applicable laws.
The data that we collect from Individuals may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination inside Pakistan. By submitting Individual’s personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACYPOLICY
- HOW TO CONTACTUS?
If you have any requests, questions or concerns regarding this Policy and your data protection rights, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com