From businesses and employees, ABHI is now financially empowering people nationwide.
Karachi, Pakistan – 7th September 2022: ABHI along with its clients, employees, users, and investors is channeling donations using its robust platform to support the bigger cause by partnering up with leading NGOs like JDC, Al-Khidmat, and Saylani who are at the forefront and are actively providing relief to flood victims on the ground.
For the first time ever in Pakistan, employed individuals who are ABHI users can empower families that have been affected by floods, by donating from their earned but unpaid salary directly from the mobile app within 30 seconds through ABHI Dost – this feature enables them to transfer the donation money directly to JDC, Al-Khidmat, or Saylani’s bank account.
In this time of urgent need, ABHI is determined to give its generous support to afflicted families and communities as they struggle to sustain themselves and rebuild their lives. With the help of the gathered donations, our partner NGOs will provide emergency support like shelter, household supplies, and food items to the ones in need.
ABHI is here to support its fellow Pakistani brothers and sisters in these tough times. Donate, to financially empower people nationwide. #abhikaro!
- Founded in 2021, ABHI is Pakistan’s first financial wellness platform which empowers businesses and its employees through Earned Wage Access (EWA), Payroll Financing, Payroll Processing, and Invoice Factoring
- Through EWA, employees can transfer their earned salaries into their bank account/wallet in 30 seconds.
- EWA has no running cost for business and does not impact the cash flow.
- By helping employers to provide the option of EWA and other products for employees, ABHI has helped reduce workloads on HR and finance, whilst facilitating their employees’ cash needs.
- ABHI has now signed 280+ companies.