- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We have tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you are not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to us so please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions feel free to contact us by sending an email to [●].
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
To provide the best experience to you, we collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the Platform. When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Information you provide to us
If you are an Employee of a company:
- you will be asked to provide certain contact information that is necessary for the registration of a Platform-account by an Employee, including name, residential / employer’s complete address, updated residential address, phone number, email address etc.;
- you will be asked to provide certain identity information, tax registration and/or related information about you, such as your designation in a company, nature of work in that company, etc.;
- we will process any information provided to us in connection with disputes or to support complaints in connection with the Platform or Services utilized via the Platform. Please note, you may submit disputes or complaints regarding the Services on the Platform, and under such circumstances, we will process data provided to us by you that is relevant to the disputes or complaints submitted. This may include data to the extent relevant to the disputes or complaints that are being reviewed by the Platform and to the extent that the employee(s) has provided their explicit consent to their data being shared with us for the purposes of handling the complaints and/or settling the disputes.
Information that we collect automatically
- If you contact us via our customer services department i.e. chat service, telephone or email, we may record a copy of your correspondence and may ask for additional information to verify your identity.
- We may collect contact details and other information of Individuals from publicly available sources for the purposes of verifying the Individuals and performing due diligence on the Employees.
- We may collect details of the Individual activities, transactions and interactions on the Platform including information relating to dispute and complaint records, communications between us and the Individuals and any information disclosed in any discussion forum.
- From time to time, we may also collect information, including representative contact names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses, about the existing and prospective Individuals, during or in connection with trade shows, industry events and/or other functions.
- If you visit our Platform, we will automatically collect certain information from your device. Specifically, this information may include IP addresses, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location), browsing patterns and details of how you have interacted with our Platform and the Services available on it. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Platform and visitors to the Platform including, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors. Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Platform, where they come from, and what content is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and standard of our Platform. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the section D “COOKIES” below.
Information that we receive from third parties
- We may receive personal information about you from social media platforms if you choose to register for a Platform account via a social media account. Exactly what information we receive will depend on your privacy settings with the applicable platform, but it would typically include basic public profile information such as:
- Your user name or nickname;
- Your profile picture;
- Contact details etc.
- We may receive personal information about you from third parties that are engaged by us to assist with providing verification services and conducting suitable money laundering and KYC (know-your-customer) checks on Individuals or Employees. This may include your name, email address, company details and contact information.
- If you choose to participate in reviewing or rating Services on the Platform, we may receive personal information about you from third parties that work with us to conduct reviews into our Services and/or rate us.
- DISCLOSURE OR SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose (or provide access to) personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- our business partners (for example, in order for them to provide you with offers that may interest you);
- payment service providers who collect and process personal information to assist you with settling the payments for transactions through the Platform.
- credit risk assessment providers to conduct risk assessment on the Individuals or Employees to determine whether an Employee or Individual can be permitted to make a fund withdrawal;
- cloud computing service providers to provide cloud storage services;
- risk control service providers to assess the security of Individual’s or Employees’ accounts and transaction risks; and
- Third party rating / reviewing service providers to carry out reviews of our Services with customers if you choose to participate in reviewing or rating Abhi Finance Services;
b. To our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations where we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or protect your vital interests or those of any other person, we may also disclose and transfer your personal information or as otherwise required or permitted by the applicable laws.
d. To any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
We may provide aggregated or anonymized data to third parties, but when we do so, the information we share is in a de-identified format that does not personally identify you.
We may retain your personal information as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, for example, to provide Services to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we may either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
D. WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
We make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every User is entitled to the following rights which you can exercise at any time by contacting at the contact details provided in section F “HOW TO CONTACT US?”.
- The right to access
You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data, chargeable at the rate of _________ or free of cost.
- The right to rectification
You have the right to request us, based on our legitimate interests, for correcting or updating any information you believe is inaccurate and completion of any information you find to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure
You have the right to request us to erase, remove or delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request us, in limited circumstances, to restrict processing of your personal data as specified in this Policy.
- The right to object to processing
You have the right to object us to process your data, unless and until it interferes with our rendering of Services to other Users of the Platform.
- The right to data probability
You have the right to request us to transfer your personal data that we collect directly from you or other Users as provided in this Policy.
- The right to opt-out of marketing communications
You have the tight to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the unsubscribe or opt-out link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact using the contact details provided in section F “HOW TO CONTACT US?”.
- The right to withdraw
If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted in accordance with the lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- The right to complain
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information regarding your data protection rights and our use of your personal data please contact your local data protection authority.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
If you are aware of any changes or inaccuracies in this Policy, which in your information, are not in line with the data protection laws, you should inform us of such changes by contacting us at the contact details given section F “HOW TO CONTACT US?”.
We use first and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical and/or security reasons in order for our Platform to operate. We refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. First party cookies are mainly served to enable basic functionality on our Platform; including web analytics cookies that help us understand how users use our web pages and how we can improve their use. For example, we use essential or strictly necessary cookies to enable us to recognize you when you sign into your Abhi Finance account.
In addition we also use social media cookies. You may register for Platform membership and “share” Platform content through social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. These websites have their own privacy policies which govern their use of information, which you can find on the respective websites.
Legal basis for data processing
- necessary for providing the Services pursuant to the agreement between you and Abhi Finance and/or its affiliates (for example, to provide you with the Services you request and to identify and authenticate you so you may use the Platform);
- necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example, to comply with applicable accounting rules and to make mandatory disclosures to law enforcement agencies or authorities);
- necessary for our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; and/or
- where it is based on your consent.
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on ƒour legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be to operate our Platform and Services, manage our relationship with you and communicate with you as necessary to provide our Services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improving our Platform and our Services, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of ensuring the security of our Platform and Services and detecting or preventing illegal activities such as fraud. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time. We will advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). In some instances, you may be required to provide us with personal information for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you all of our Services, and for you to use all the features of our Platform.F. HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any requests, questions or concerns regarding this Policy and your data protection rights, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.