• To ensure that best practices related to rules/scenarios for transaction Monitoring are being applied to curtail digital fraud to its minimum.
• Ensure that monitoring of suspected transaction alerts is being done closely and ensure that follow-up actions are taken to mitigate future losses.
• Ensure detailed review of Investigation Report is performed and where required corrective actions are suggested to strengthen fraud prevention environment of the organization.
• Ensure reporting requirements, both internal & regulatory, for fraud & forgery incidents are managed accurately, efficiently and on timely basis.
• Spearhead project development, testing & implementation of fraud monitoring system, and provide support for establishing user needs.
• Develop Policy and Procedure Manual of Fraud Risk Management Unit & ensure that will policies are in compliance of regulatory guidelines & regulations.
• To liaison with law agencies, regulator & internal departments within the organization for arrest/ imprisonment of culprits and recovery of losses.
• Ensure that Gap Analysis to mitigate risk, for improvement of services for fulfillment of Prudential regulations are being done on timely manner.
• Adherence to fraud Provisioning & Write-off policy.
• To liaise with agencies like Police/FIA in Digital Fraud related cases and submission of relevant documents in coordination with Legal team.
• Coordinate with other banks/ organizations for the purpose of vigilance & related activities.
• Training & development of relevant staff related to Fraud Risk Management.
• Define & evaluate KPIs in view of achievement of assigned targets of the department.
• 5-6 years of experience in Banking with particular focus on payment and card fraud monitoring.